MANTRA SUKABUMI - Berikut ini adalah soal dan kunci jawaban Mapel Bahasa Inggris kelas 10 SMA, SMK, MA semester 1 (Ganjil).
Soal PAS UAS dan kunci jawaban Mapel Bahasa Inggris kelas 10 tingkat SMA, SMK, MA semester 1 ini terdiri dari beberapa soal pilihan ganda.
Soal PAS UAS dan kunci jawaban Mapel Bahasa Inggris kelas 10 tingkat SMA semester 1 ini juga telah disesuaikan berdasarkan standar pendidikan kurikulum 2013.
Baca Juga: Survei SnapCart Membuktikan: Ini E-Commerce Terbaik Indonesia Tahun 2021
Kunci jawaban PAS UAS Bahasa Inggris kelas 10 tingkat SMA, SMK, MA dapat dijadikan sebagai referensi bahan belajar bagi siswa dan guru dan orang tua dalam membimbing anak-anak peserta didik.
Dilansir mantrasukabumi.com dari buku.kemendikbud.go.id, berikut soal PAS dan kunci jawabannya.
1. The place ... the Dutch imprisoned Pangeran Diponegoro was hilly
b. in which
2. Siti: Mr. Katara, I’d like to introduce my self. ___ a new secretary at Inc.
Mr. Harjono: How do you do? It’s nice to meet you.
Yuli: How do you do? It’s nice to meet you, too.
a. She’s Siti
b. I’m Harjono
c. I’m Siti
d. He’s Harjono
3. Nowadays people prefer using small cars than big ones because they are more…
4. My parents … fishing with their friends
5. Touring – my – bought – a – father – beautiful – car - Suzuki.
a. My father bought a beautiful touring car Suzuki
b. My father bought a Suzuki beautiful car touring
c. My father bought a beautiful Suzuki touring car
d. My father bought a touring beautiful Suzuki car
6. Cindy : “Mom, I’ve got the scholarship”.
Mother : “Congratulations! ….”
a. I’m so proud of you.
b. That’s a pity.
c. Happy birthday.
d. That’s so sweet.
e. That’s awful.
7. My sister is not only beautiful, but also has some good characters, which are ….
a. lazy and sensitive
b. stupid and lazy
c. friendly and cheerful
d. lazy and shy
e. careless and sensitive
8. My English teacher always makes me feel exticed to study. He always has new jokes every day. It means he is a ….
9. Martha: “Ratna, I heard you got a scholarship from a prominent university. …”
Ratna : “Thank you, I’m so happy about it.”
a. Please accept my condolences.
b. I’m proud of your sister.
c. You must be very upset.
d. Congratulations! I’m proud of you.
e. Not at all.
10. Mrs. Susi: How are you, Mrs. Betty?
Mrs. Betty : Fine thanks, ... Mrs. Susi.
Mrs. Susi: Me too.
a. Nice to meet you
b. Never mind
c. Can I help you?
d. See you then
Baca Juga: Prediksi UAS PAS dan Kunci Jawaban Pilihan Ganda, Essay Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8 SMP MTS K13
11. A: Hi, my name is Khansa. How do you do?
B: ... , nice to meet you.
a. How are you?
b. I’m fine
c. How do you do
d. I’m alright
12. Jenny .... in a store as shopkeeper.
13. The old woman begged the criminals ...
a. don’t take my money
b. not to take her money
c. not taking her money
d. he didn’t take her money
14. As I don’t have enough capital to start a business, I would like to apply for a ... from the bank
15. The boys ... the jacket must be a tourist
c. to wear
d. she wears
16. Dian and Yunita ... professional dancers.
17. Doni: Would you come to our workshop tomorrow?
Berta: That would be great.
In the dialogue Doni is giving Berta ...
a. an order
b. an invitation
c. an advice
d. a suggestion
18. Budi and Lina promised to meet at the restaurant last night but Budi didn’t appear. So the following day Lina phoned him.
Lina: No excuse. You broke the promise.
Budi: Listen! Last night a friend of mine got an accident, so I took her to the hospital.
a. I begged your pardon for meeting you last night
b. I am sorry that I couldn’t meet you at the restaurant
c. I apologize your fault to me
d. I am really sorry about what I said to you last night
19. Daughter: Mom, have you seen my report card?
Mother : Sure. You are great, my daughter. I’m....
Daughter: Thank you, mom.
a. ashamed of you
b. stolen up with you
c. happy to hear that
d. very proud of you
20. Supri ... to his office by bus.
c. had gone
21. “It is half past nine”
The correct numbering of this expression is…..
22. ‘What did Adi promise you yesterday ?”
“……together in my home.
b. to study
23. ... If borrow this book ?
c. do you mind
d. want you
24. ... I take your umbrella ?
a. do you mind
24. ... I take your umbrella ?
a. do you mind
25. Erick : Jon, do you know that Axel is in hospital?”
Joni : “No, I dont know about that. What happened?
Erick : “He had an accident when he walked to school”
Joni : “I’m sorry to hear that”
The underlined sentence express …
Baca Juga: Soal Pilihan Ganda PAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP MTS Semester Ganjil dan Kunci Jawaban UAS 2021
This text is for question no. 26-30
Last holiday, my friends and I visited Ponorogo in East Java. Ponorogo is a small city, but it is very natural and beautiful. We spent the night at a villa in Jetis. On the first day, we visited Prigi southern beach. We watched the amazing views of the sea and the white waves. We grilled fish and had “Nasi Pecel” for lunch. On the second day, we visited “Dongko” mountain resort. There were a lot of plants, especially clove trees. We camped there for a night. I love Ponorogo because the people are very friendly and the prices are cheap.
I’II bring some pictures for you.
26. What kind of text is it?
Pembahasan: mendeskripsikan kata Ponorogo
27. The following sentences are the reasons why the writer loves Ponorogo, Except ….
a. the views of the sea are amazing
b. the people are friendly
c. the prices are cheap
d. Ponorogo has beautiful views
e. the villa is comfortable
Pembahasan: tidak tercantum dalam teks
28. What does the text mainly tell us?
a. The beautiful place
b. The trip to Ponorogo
c. Dongko mountain resort
d. The prigi beach
e. A villa in Jetis
Pembahasan: teks menceritakan tentang perjalanan ke Ponorogo
29. “… the prices are cheap there.”
What is the antonym of the italicized word?
30. “… but it is very natural and beautiful.”
The synonym of the italicized word is ….
38. Pembahasan: Natural = Pure
31. Wooden – shelves – small – orange – move – Winda – the – to – living – room
The correct arrangement of the sentence is…..
a. Winda move the orange small wooden shelves to the kitchen
b. Winda move wooden small orange shelves to the kitchen
c. Winda move the shelves wooden small orange to the kitchen
d. Winda move the small orange wooden shelves to kitchen
32. Mr. Bondy is a performer. His work is to make a joke and make people laugh. He usually
performs on a television program. He is so funny and makes other people feel happy. He is a ...
33. The students ... the sentences that the teacher said.
d. has written
34. Doni: Joko, ……… to my classmate, Agus?
Joko: With pleasure.
Doni: Agus,this is Joko, my close friend.
Agus: Hi, nice to meet you, Joko.
Joko: Glad to meet you, Agus.
a. do you know
b. have you met
c. have you known
d. may I introduce you
35. Change the verbs into past tense form
I go (20) to Bandung last week. I am (21) there for three days. I walk (22) in the streets of Bandung and visited Vanda Park. I take (23) a lot of pictures of this beautiful city. I was so happy.
This text is for questions no. 36-40
Tanjung Benoa is a beach town. It is located at the elite area in Nusa Dua Bali. The area is situated with the view of the sea in Bali. On the north side, there are Benoa Harbour, Mertasari Recreation Park, and Serangan Island. The foreigners call serangan Island the turtle island, because it is used to breed the turtles.
At Tanjung Benoa Beach, tourists can have various activities, such as swimming, sailing, waterskiing, and surfing. Surfing is a water sport of riding waves that are coming toward the shore by standing or lying on a special board called surfboard. It is a very enjoyable and impressive sport. Most surfing lovers call it as the most challenging water sport, as it needs skill, strength, as well as bravery. The others think that it is a very dangerous sport, as it fights against the dangerous waves of sea.
Apart from swimming, snorkeling and diving are also the kinds of water sport favored by the tourist. Through diving googles, the beauty of Bali marine park can be viewed. Those who cannot dive can also enjoy the beauty of the marine park through the glass bottomed motor boats that are specially provided for the tourists.
36. What can be viewed through the diving goggles?
a. The beauty of the marine park
b. The beauty of the Mertasari Harbour
c. The view of Tanjung Benoa
d. The view of the big waves
37. Which of statements is not true about the text?
a. Tanjung Benoa is a beach town located in Nusa Dua bali.
b. Tanjung Benoa is a very famous beach in Nusa Dua Bali.
c. Tourists can enjoy many kinds of water sports in Tanjung Benoa.
d. Tourists who cannot dive can also enjoy the beauty of the marine park.
38. “Those who cannot …” (Paragraph three)
The word those refers to ….
b. water sport
d. swimming and diving
39. What does paragraph three discuss?
a. The water sports of Tanjung Benoa Beach Town.
b. Snorkeling and diving are alternative tourism activities in Tanjung Benoa.
c. Surfing becomes the most favorite water sport in Tanjung Benoa.
d. Tourist can swim, dive, surf, and so on in Tanjung Benoa Beach.
40. Why is Serangan Island called turtle island?
It is called turtle island because ….
a. it is used to trade many kinds of turtle.
b. it is a place where thousand turtles live naturally.
c. it is used to breed turtles.
d. it is used to breed and to trade turtles.
Disclaimer: Soal dan jawaban di atas hanyalah sebagai panduan untuk belajar menghadapi PAS Bahasa Inggris kelas 10 SMA / SMK / MA.***